High Protein Mocha Latte Coffee Shake
Breakfast is arguably the most important meal of the day, although it is often the first one that we overlook if we are busy or in a rush.
Getting a high protein breakfast with quality food is something we encourage with every client to help get optimal body transformation results.
But when time is tight, try making this protein mocha latte, in the same time it takes to make a regular coffee. All you need is a basic blender, so there’s no excuse to skip breakfast again.
- 1 shot of espresso
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 25g chocolate whey protein
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 3-5 cubes of ice, crushed
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder (100%)
- 150ml full-fat milk
- Prepare your espresso and add to a blender.
- Add the milk followed by all of the remaining ingredients.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Serve in a glass over ice.
Calories: 367 Carbs: 13.4g Fat: 22.8g Protein: 27.1g