Raspberry & White Chocolate Protein Crepes Recipe
by UP Fitness, July 15, 2020
Crepes – golden brown, crispy and perfect in so many ways.
Whether you wrap them, roll them, fold them, or simply use your knife and fork – there’s no denying how delicious these French pancakes can be.
These crepes can be made with either raspberries or strawberries and a scoop of white chocolate whey protein. To top, we’ve combined Greek yoghurt with fresh berries and a little extra whey protein.
- 45g quinoa flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 2 eggs
- 25g white chocolate whey protein
- 75ml full-fat, organic milk (dairy-free alternatives would work fine too)
- 100g Greek yoghurt, 0% fat
- 50g raspberries
- Sprinkle of raw cacao/unsweetened cocoa powder to serve
- Combine the quinoa flour, baking powder and whey protein in a mixing bowl.
- Add the beaten eggs and milk and combine together well to form a batter.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add a little cooking spray.
- Pour the batter into the pan and cover the bottom.
- When the edges begin to lift, slide your spatula under and loosen from the bottom of the pan. Shake and flip.
- Cook on the other side for a further 1-2 minutes until the pancake is golden brown and little air bubbles form.
- Plate and top with Greek yoghurt and fresh raspberries. Sprinkle over the cacao/cocoa powder to serve.
Serves 2, per serving:
Calories: 279 Carbs: 20g Fat: 7.3g Protein: 30g
If you’re serious about taking your fitness and nutrition to the next level, enter your details below to find out more about our life-changing Online Personal Training plans.
- Bodybuilding 143
- Training 143
- Diet 91
- Education 18
- Fat Loss 62
- Losing Fat 62
- Food & Nutrition 154
- Health & Lifestyle 205
- News & Research 7
- News 7
- Personal Trainer 25
- Real Results 183
- Seasonal 23
- Working Out 66