Luxury Protein Hot Chocolate Recipe
Whether the weather is bleak or you're simply in need of a little sweet treat; a hot chocolate is a comforting choice any time of day.
A traditional hot chocolate comes loaded with sugar and topped with whipped cream, but our UP version is low in sugar and packed with protein – without skimping on taste! This recipe uses just three ingredients and takes three minutes to prepare.
We've steamed our milk to give a frothy, creamy texture paired with a white or milk chocolate whey protein to create a deliciously decadent hot chocolate recipe that won't derail your diet.
- 200ml full-fat milk (you can use almond milk if you are lactose intolerant)
- 25g chocolate whey protein
- 1 scoop UP Chocotrients
- Steam your milk in a saucepan or milk steamer, until it is hot, light and frothy.
- Pour a little out into a small cup.
- Add the whey protein and Chocotrients and stir well to combine.
- Pour into a mug and top with the remaining frothy milk.
- Optional: Garnish with a sprinkle of cocoa powder.
Calories: 258 Carbs:15g Fat: 10g Protein: 27g
- Be a Personal Trainer 25
- Bodybuilding 135
- Training 135
- Diet 78
- Education 18
- Fat Loss 58
- Losing Fat 58
- Food & Nutrition 151
- Health & Lifestyle 179
- News & Research 8
- News 8
- Real Results 184
- Seasonal 23
- Working Out 63