Principles of Body Transformation Meal Plan Design
U.P. ENCYCLOPAEDIA OF PERSONAL TRAINING VOLUME 2:
Body Transformation Meal Plan Design
Learn all the principles behind the body transformation diets of the world's most successful personal trainers.
WHAT IS THE BOOK ABOUT?
Distilled from our experience as the world’s leading results producing trainers, Volume 2 of the UP Encyclopaedia of Personal Training gives you everything that you need to know to understand and create your own body transformation meal plans and diets. For the first time ever we show you how we take into account individual clients’ commitment levels; taste buds; dietary restrictions; budget; time limitations and of course, goals!
Aimed at the beginner right through to the experienced professional personal trainer, we have included every lesson that we have learned in creating ways of eating that work in the real world for fat loss and dramatic body transformation improvements.
WHO IS THE BOOK FOR?
This book has been created for anyone who is struggling with their diet, has tried ‘everything’ but still isn’t seeing the results they desire, and wants to truly understand how to construct a diet and meal plan that works for their body and their lifestyle, without all the confusing noise, dietary dogma, and outright falsehoods omnipresent on the internet today.
There’s a very clear trifecta to body composition success:
- The right exercise regime.
- Optimal stress management.
- The correct diet.
Far and away the most challenging of these factors to get right is diet, and yet perversely, it is also the simplest to establish.
The actual diet that is optimal for most of us is really rather straightforward.
In addition, this isn’t a book just for beginners to the world of weight training. It is a vital resource that you can refer back to throughout what I hope will be a long and lengthy love affair with the gym.
We have set out to create a piece of work that I believe should be on the bookshelf of any professional personal trainer.
There are so many lessons to learn that no matter how good you think you are, a refresher and a reminder never go amiss. I’ve been at this for over thirty years myself and as Jonathan Taylor and I have worked on the book I’ve had constant small “aha!” moments that have made me want to jump into a weight rack and put the theory back into practice!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."
The entire premise of this book is to show you how to construct diet and meal plans that work for you.
But don’t be fooled into thinking that this is a one-size-fits-all meal plan guide.
You’re going to be required to think a bit, but we make no apologies for that because it’s by far the best way to help you achieve your ultimate goal of a leaner, fitter body.
With this book, you will learn:
- How to set out your training and nutrition plan for body transformation success.
- How to calculate your daily energy requirements, as well as calorie- and macronutrient targets for optimal body transformation results.
- How to understand the key macronutrients and how to get the right protein, carbohydrates and fats into your diet.
- How to create a body transformation meal plan designed specifically for your body.
- How to adapt your meal plan, including calorie shifting, dining out, and refeeds.
- How to objectively track your progress with a full body composition assessment, including bodyweight, circumference measurements, body fat percentages, and progress pictures.
- How to create 50 delicious body transformation recipes, including breakfast, snacks, main meals, desserts and refeed inspiration.