How to Fix Your Posture With Strength Training
Posture is the position in which you hold your body against gravity while standing, sitting, or lying down. Unless you’re some sort of yoga master, chances are yours could do with some improvement.
The benefits of proper posture are plenty:
- Keeps bones and joints in the correct alignment so that muscles are being used properly.
- Helps decrease the abnormal wearing of joint surfaces that could result in arthritis.
- Decreases the stress on the ligaments holding the joints of the spine together.
- Prevents the spine from becoming fixed in abnormal positions.
- Prevents fatigue because muscles are being used more efficiently, allowing the body to use less energy.
- Prevents strain or overuse problems.
- Prevents back pain and muscular pain.
- Contributes to a good appearance.
But what does good posture look like? Check the image below:
Want to read more?
Register to continue reading this article.Already a registered user? Login
Achieve your goals with us!
Contact us for more information about our products and services