10-Minute Chicken Noodle Soup
A comforting classic that you can make in 10 minutes, with nutritious chicken bone broth and rice noodles.
Whether you're feeling under the weather or simply looking for a warm and nourishing meal - this chicken noodle soup has it all. You can make your own tasty bone broth or substitute for chicken stock.
- 200ml chicken stock
- 100ml water
- 100g pulled, cooked chicken breast
- 20g chopped celery
- 1/2 leek
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 carrot, finely sliced.
- 50g rice noodles (ideally from the chilled aisle)
- 50g sweetcorn
- 1 tsp grass-fed butter
- 1 spring onion
- Sprig of thyme
- In a pan, sauté the garlic, celery and leeks in the grass-fed butter.
- Pour over the water and add the carrots and sweet corn. Bring to the boil.
- Reduce heat and allow to simmer for three minutes, then add the bone broth, chicken and sweetcorn.
- Simmer for five more minutes, then add the rice noodles and cook for a further two minutes.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper, and garnish with thyme leaves and sliced spring onion.
Calories: 419 Carbs: 25g Fat: 19g Protein: 37g