We are excited to be recruiting Personal Trainers for our brand-new gym opening soon in Washington, DC!
ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. Here at U.P. we have created a culture of hard working, talented and driven Personal Trainers. We are not an easy company to work for because we demand that you deliver your very best performance every single time. This is the U.P. way and it is a non-negotiable quality that we are looking for.
Our goal is to educate and mold you, not only into a world class Personal Trainer, but as one of the future leaders of U.P., just as we have already done with multiple trainers. We have achieved this through our mentorship scheme which every Personal Trainer will be a part of; so that you understand our philosophy and have the ability to continually learn and develop as a trainer.
We can provide you with a role that will allow you to:
- Build a genuine career that is much more than trading your time for money on a commercial gym floor, so that you can grow into the right long-term role for you.
- Work alongside some of the leading trainers in the fitness industry.
- Work in a culture where results, not numbers are the name of the game.
- Be judged for your ability to “make a change” and not on your ability to self-promote and talk about yourself on social media.
- See the world.
- Be pushed to never accept anything less than your very best.
Unfortunately, we are not able to provide visa sponsorship for this role as U.S. work visas are not granted for Personal Trainer positions. Unless you have an existing right to work in the USA please do not apply for any position at U.P. Washington, D.C.