We are excited to be recruiting Personal Trainers for our brand-new gym opening soon in Mumbai!
To us, ATTITUDE IS EVERYTHING. We are not an easy company to work for because we demand that you deliver to the very best standards every single time. This is the U.P. way and it is a non-negotiable quality that we look for in everyone who works for us. However, you need to look hard at yourself before you apply to U.P., as you will be working for an international company, which is the global market leader in personal training; you must therefore be able to work to the standards expected of a company like ours, where the bar is set extremely high.
Our goal would be to educate and mould you as one of the future stars of U.P., with a very bright future in front of you, which could lead to possible management roles.
If you are interested in this role, you must be:
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Well groomed & highly presentable, with a clean sharp appearance.
- Prepared to learn.
- Willing to study to bring your knowledge up to U.P. standards, through the assistance of mentors & managers.
- Hold a Personal Training certification.
- Live in Mumbai and be permitted to work in India.
- Educated to 12th standard or higher.
- A team player, and willing to do whatever it takes to become the best.
- In the best possible shape and look like an advocate for U.P. through a lifestyle which demonstrates clean eating, healthy optimal nutrition and a background in hard strength and resistance training.