We are seeking a full-time Physical Therapist to join our team at Ultimate Performance’s brand new, three-storey gym complex site in central Bethesda, Maryland. This is our 20th gym location globally and is an exciting time to join the UP team while we continue to forge ahead with our expansion in the US!
At Ultimate Performance (UP), we pride ourselves for being the world’s only international personal training business. Having been established for just over a decade, we have become effective within four different continents and are described as the “Goldman Sachs, Real Madrid and Apple of Personal Training”.
As UP Bethesda’s Physical Therapist, you will be supporting the gym’s Personal Trainers in ensuring a first-class and highly professional service is provided to UP clients.
Key duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Working on a daily basis with athletes and UP clients.
- Confer with UP Trainers to plan and implement any required programs for clients.
- Responsible for the planning, preparation and carrying out of individually designed programs of physical treatment (in-gym and at-home) to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction.
- Responsible for performing manual therapies, massages, exercises to help in relieving patient pain and to also assist in increasing their strength.
- Carrying out examinations and identifying any problems to be able to determine a diagnosis.
- Booking follow-up evaluations to assess the effects of treatments at various stages, ensuring to adjust treatments where necessary to achieve the best results possible.
- Discharging clients from physical therapy when goals have been achieved, ensuring to provide any guidance on required follow-up care.
- Providing educational information about physical therapy and injury prevention.
The ideal candidate is required to have a license in Physical Therapy and be certified to practice in Maryland. Extra weight will be given to qualifications relating to FST or ART.
You will ideally have a minimum of 1 year’s prior experience with a focus on orthopedics, and the confidence to work independently. Experience with techniques including Graston, dry needling, and recovery techniques would be beneficial.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful, continuously expanding, international company at our brilliant state of the art Bethesda site.
If you are interested in applying or would like to discuss further, then please ensure to email your resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we are unable to provide sponsorship to work at this Ultimate Performance location and so ask queries regarding eligibility to work within the US during our application process.
Your data will be stored by Ultimate Performance and will be used by our HR and recruitment teams for the purpose of managing your application. You can find out more about how we use your data during our recruitment process here: Terms and Conditions | U.P. UK (ultimateperformance.com)