We are looking for an open-minded, passionate, and talented individual to join our Ultimate Performance (U.P.) Mumbai team to help in the creation of a focused meal plan design of Indian cuisine to support our client’s body compositional goals.
Working closely with the Mumbai Trainer Manager, U.P. Trainers and our clients, we would be looking for someone to provide local knowledge in ensuring meals can be tasty and sustainable while diet-friendly to ensure we achieve our world-famous results and incredible body composition changes.
You should be someone who actively takes an interest in health and fitness with a passion for weight training, nutritious food, and cooking.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Meeting and liaising with the Trainer Manager, the U.P. Trainers and clients on the meal plan creation and implementation.
- Creating customised meal plans to deliver maximum results in body composition within required timeframes. Building a database of recipes, meal plans and nutritional habits in-line with U.P. standards that can be plugged into the company’s application.
- Supporting the U.P. Trainer’s throughout the client transformation process to ensure full adherence of the meal plan.
- Assisting with ideas for the creation of social media content in relation to Indian specific nutritional advice and recipes.
- Good written and spoken communication (English).
- Able to work to strict deadlines.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Open to learning new things and adaptable to change.
- Proficient with technology, i.e. use of computers.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, including Outlook for e-mail.
- Having a Nutritionist certification would be beneficial, but not required.
- Experience creating client meal plans and dietary advice.
- Experience working with clients on body compositional goals.
- Passionate about food, cooking and your own fitness training.
- Lives, or is willing to live, in Mumbai.
- If you fit the above requirements and are interested in applying for this role then please apply today!
Please note that due to the volume of applications we are unable to notify those who are unsuccessful at the application stage.